1. How to develop your social media strategy to acquire new customers, cheaper! (English language)
Stéphanie Gregoire, Country Manager DACH, Millésima (English language)
2. The key to creating unique, inspired content that generates loyalty and net promoters
Dorothee Seedorf, Director of Performance Marketing, Project A Ventures
3. Online Reviews in the age of customer experience (English language)
Nils Michaelis, Director of Growth Marketing, Trust Pilot
4. How to use behavioural data and predictive technology to boost mobile sales (English language)
Florian Lutz, Managing Director EMEA, Jampp & Joanna Picq, Head of Sales, Jampp
5. How to stay relevant: Offering your customers the right product, at the right time!
Joerg Hammermeister, Marketing Manager, Cewe
6. How to increase conversion on each digital channel (English language)
David Ogidi, VP International Business Development, ContentSquare
7. Mobile apps in retail - How to do it right? (English language)
The opportunity to drive sales and build brand loyalty through mobile for European retailers is huge, shown by the rapid year on year growth in adoption - 2 hours of a mobile user's day are now spent in apps.
However, it is generally the online-first players and new mobile-first companies who have been fastest to capitalise on this. What can retailers learn from the early winners in mobile retail and how can this be applied successfully in an environment of increasing choice, accessibility and innovation across all retail channels?
In this interactive roundtable App Annie will lead a discussion around the key opportunities and disruption presented by the mobile channel and facilitate the sharing of best practices around a successful retail app strategy. In joining this session you can expect to take away valuable insight into the mobile app economy, and a clear future plan that is immediately actionable as soon as you're back in the office.
Nele Wollert, Business Development Manager, Central Europe, App Annie
8. Consumer-Generated Content Highs & Lows and what you can learn for your business
Christine Vonhof, Sales Director DACH/ Strategic Consultant, Bazaarvoice