09 - 11 March, 2020
The InterContinental Berlin
+44 (0) 207 368 9573
Conference Day One – 10th March 2020
7:30 am - 8:30 am Registration & Welcome Coffee
8:30 am - 8:35 am Welcome Remarks
8:35 am - 8:45 am Chairperson’s Opening Address
Embracing Digital Transformation
8:30 am - 8:50 am OPENING KEYNOTE – CIO: Leveraging innovation to achieve agility: How to work around old IT systems when embracing new technologies to achieve the seamless multi-channel approach digital-savvy consumers expect
- Shift of business model: How to move from fragmented IT base with one of everything to a fully integrated hybrid platform?
- Challenging culture: How to confront resistance of getting everyone on board and changing mind-set to achieve successful digital transformation
- How to drive digital transformation to meet the change happening in the retail landscape
- How can you implement new technologies to increase agility in a legacy business and tackle business challenges at speed and scale
- Future project planning: How to create an agile team that listens to you customers and responds fast
8:50 am - 9:10 am INSPIRATIONAL KENOTE: How a brand can create an emotional connection with their customer and stay front of mind after 165 years!
9:10 am - 9:30 am BREAKING SILOS KEYNOTE: How to build the bridge between IT and the business to breakdown silos and increase transparency to keep up with changing consumer-shopping trends!
Adapting To New Market Trends
9:30 am - 10:10 am ALL-STAR PANEL: Tips and tricks from top retailers on inspiring the next generation of eCommerce – Which business models, strategies and technologies will win in 2020
- How the next generation of eCommerce is about bringing the store to customers, not driving customers into a store
- How to control the customer experience despite how it all evolves, building the shopping experience around engagement
- Moving away from the “buy now” strategy to create incredible experiences that keep you relevant with your customers whenever and wherever that may be
- How can you build a ‘best-in-class’ customer-centric omnichannel roadmap to future-proof your business and continue to thrive in a constantly changing market?
- How can retailers best utilise AI and digital assistant technology to reinvent their customer engagement strategies to avoid the possibility of extinction
- How to use interactive product visualisation technology to offer tangible in-store experiences to your online consumers
- How companies can combine sustainability strategies without losing the commercial focus
Helmar HippManaging Director
Daniel InfangerManaging Director
Conrad Electronics International
Igor PolisskiChief Marketing Officer
Dr. Philipp GattnerChief Executive Officer
Gareth LockeChief Growth Officer
10:10 am - 10:30 am CLIENT INTERVIEW: How can you use AI marketing to reinvent your campaign targeting strategy to deliver highly relevant messages at all times and drive significant business growth?
- How to leverage AI to better target, engage and retain your customers with more tailored and timely messaging
- How to go beyond basic segmentation methods, based on previous behaviour, to find the future customers, sending them relevant messages to match client interests and improve customer experience
- How to deliver better omnichannel customer experience with timely and relevant messages leading to more revenue, less fatigue and more loyalty
François LaxaltVP Product Marketing
10:30 am - 11:10 am Morning networking break / Pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings
Grab a coffee and engage with best-in-class solution providers working to bring you closer to your customers.
Mastering Frictionless Retail11:10 am - 11:50 am OMNICHANEL PANEL: How can you deliver more engaging shopper experiences in the physical and digital world?
- How to go beyond omni-channel and think in terms of a single platform where everything lives together
- How to build a mature unified eCommerce model that optimises your digital &offline channels to stay ahead of the competition
- How to create a real digital supply chain in house that can deliver the best experience to our customers in both worlds?
- Leveraging consumer insights from big data to craft customised experiences
- How to better capture, analyse and apply consumer data to transform your business into a customer-centric company
- How to better track customer data footprints across your digital & offline touch points to gain a better understanding of customer behaviour
Marina SverdelGlobal Head of Multichannel Marketing
Lars LuckVice President Direct-to-Consumer Business
Laure FrankDirector eCommerce & Omnichannel
Mirko CasparManaging Director
Kevin ZieglerChief Customer Officer
INTERACTIVE STREAM11:10 am - 12:05 pm WORKSHOP: Leveraging customer experience as your key differentiator: How to use AI to better serve your customers and deliver the true promise of personalisation across all channels
- How to overcome organisational silos to ensure customer insights are at the forefront of the whole business guaranteeing an integrated unique experience across multiple channels
- Unifying business skillsets: How can you best restructure internal processes to align business functions and create seamless connections across customer channels?
INTERACTIVE STREAM11:10 am - 12:05 pm How can you balance global and local strategies to successfully grow your business across different regions?
- How companies need to think globally and at the same time locally if they want to grow across markets
- The importance of evaluating the global appeal of your product, brand, cost and cultural readiness for global growth
- How to reduce your exposure to risk when exploring new regions
- Personalisation cross-border: How to manage different markets from a central location
- Geo blocking: The importance of price and service transparency across markets
11:50 am - 12:10 pm INSPIRATIONAL KENOTE: Turning market disruption into a competitive advantage: From user experience to YOUser experience - personalized product and brand experience as competitive advantage
12:10 pm - 12:30 pm INSPIRATIONAL KEYNOTE: Bring true personalization from vision to reality
STC, Dynamic Yield
12:30 pm - 12:50 pm FIRE SIDE CHAT: Winning the direct-to-customer conversation: How can you personalise shopping experience to stand out from the crowd in a highly competitive environment?
12:50 pm - 2:00 pm Networking Lunch
After lunch, delegates will tailor their on-site experience to their most pressing needs, with the option to attend case studies, small interactive working groups, and pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings with leading solution providers.
eCOMMERCE STREAM Increasing - Order Sizes & Revenue2:20 pm - 2:50 pm CASE STUDY: What new A/B testing approaches can you adopt to dramatically improve your engagement and success rate?
- How to approach A/B testing – where to start
- What questions do you need to ask in order to start the process?
- How to decide which variation you need to test and for how long
- How to run an A/B test if the traffic is low
- The importance of running continuous A/B tests to create a more efficient website
Norman NielsenDirector, Organic
UX STREAM New CRM - Innovations To Boost Sales & Loyalty2:00 pm - 2:20 pm CASE STUDY: Keeping your customers coming back for more: How to extract actionable insights from digital & offline data sets to better understand and deliver on your customer needs
Florian Bonnet Head of Product Zizoo
Florian Bonnet Head of Product Zizoo
- Thinking outside the box: how to re-energise tired and traditional customer loyalty programmes
- How can you drive customer engagement and foster loyalty with blockchain, AR and VR
- How to develop loyalty programs that deliver real commercial success by focusing on customer centricity rather than discounts
- How to measure how successful your loyalty program is in order to personalise further
Florian BonnetHead of Product
UX STREAM New CRM - Innovations To Boost Sales & Loyalty2:20 pm - 2:40 pm How to develop a cross-channel platform that leverages your customer data and enables you to send the right message to the right person at the right time
- Bring the gap between acquisition and retention: How to pull acquisition data to influence growth and retention
- How to keep the funnel fed, without forgetting to understand what is driving the highest value not just the highest volume
- Moving from acquisition CRM strategies to customer behaviour CRM strategies: How to use connected data to increase your customer visibility and create more accurate buying behaviour models
Peter GrebarscheHead of Digital Strategy & CRM
INTERACTIVE STREAM - Boardroom2:15 pm - 3:00 pm HEADLESS ECOMMERCE BOARDROOM: How tackle the challenges of integrating your corporate website with your eCommerce platform
· What are the pros and cons of headless eCommerce and how can it be implemented?
Olivier LuxonIT Director - eCommerce, Digital & Big Data
INTERACTIVE STREAM - Workshop2:15 pm - 3:15 pm WORKSHOP: What is the secret behind conversions?: How to create a next-level customer experience across all channels to provide meaningful engagement and increase conversions
- How to integrate data from multiple systems and sources to avoid wasting budget on retargeting the same audience and increase conversion
- How to develop your business with data-driven decision making
- How to make sure that we have the right information from our customers to increase the impact on them
DEDICATED 1-2-1 MEETINGS2:00 pm - 3:00 pm From personalisation to payment solutions, relax in the eTail lounge away from the crowd, and engage with the solution providers sharing the latest innovations shaping the customer buying journey
eCOMMERCE STREAM Advanced Website Optimisation2:40 pm - 3:00 pm CASE STUDY: How to turn high mobile traffic into sales with personalisation designed for the modern customer journey
UX STREAM Attracting, Engaging & Retaining Customers2:40 pm - 3:00 pm CASE STUDY: The customer journey as the pivot for wholistic marketing: How integrated marketing automation can supercharge retailers CRM system, providing them with more insightful information about the interest of their customers
3:20 pm - 4:00 pm Afternoon Networking Break
Getting Closer To Your Customer4:00 pm - 4:20 pm FIRE SIDE CHAT INTERACTIVE– MEET THE MOST EXPERIENCED SUBSCRIPTION ECOMMERCE PLAYER IN THE DACH REGION: How to implement a subscription business model that strengthens customer loyalty and increases their lifetime value
Samy Liechti Founder BLACKSOCKS
Samy Liechti Founder BLACKSOCKS
- How to build a successful subscription business that creates creating value to the subscribers
- The challenge of maintaining customer interest and engagement with the products on offer
- The importance of building a flexible subscription service that allows customers to customise their orders monthly
Getting Closer To Your Customer4:40 pm - 5:10 pm With customers shopping with their emotions rather than their wallets how to adapt to an increasing demand for a more personalized product experience
- How to measure the effectiveness of your personalisation initiatives across all channels in order to gain a clearer picture of the impact of your bottom line
- With customers shopping with their emotions rather than their wallets how to adapt your branding to respond to this trend
- How to leverage content and eCommerce together to deepen customer relationships
Christian MöhringCEO and Founder
INTERACTIVE STREAM4:15 pm - 5:00 pm WORKSHOP: Book for sponsors
INTERACTIVE STREAM4:15 pm - 5:00 pm WORKSHOP: How to bolt on voice technology to your CRM system to boost productivity and enhance your customer experience Book for sponsors
- How voice CRM will open up new possibilities to work smarter and connect with customers in engaging new ways
- How smart CRM has the potential to help you to make smarter and more impactful decisions across departments
- How using voice can you obtain valuable data and insights and remove the friction of repetitive administrative tasks like data entry
DEDICATED 1-2-1 MEETINGS4:00 pm - 5:00 pm From personalisation to payment solutions, relax in the eTail lounge away from the crowd, and engage with the solution providers sharing the latest innovations shaping the customer buying journey
Finding The Next Big Start Up
5:00 pm - 5:40 pm DRAGONS’ DEN: Of the many new technologies now entering the digital space, which are the best ones to invest in to achieve a seamless retail experience that exceeds customer expectations?
Moderator: Claudius Jablonka, the Co-Founder, Plug and Play
Xaver Lehmann is CEO & Managing Director, e-bot7
Kevin Becker, Co-Founder, Dotaki
Bobby Östberg, Founder & CEO,ZyseMe
Marcel Herz, Co-Founder, Tiliter