Brand New Technology Evaluation Day: Hear from the industry on how to use AI and ML to deliver a great customer experience and improve retention
Hundreds more retailers than ever before.
eTail brings together the top minds at DACH's most progressive retailers to plan retail strategies for growth in 2020 and beyond. No commercials or egos: just hundreds of strategic takeaways on how to cut through the noise and deliver a seamless and personalised online shopping experience.
"So many interesting presentations on various topics highly relevant for me, chance to meet interesting people and share our learnings, nice collaborative atmosphere"Patrick Osborne, Head of Customer Insights & Analytics, QVC
All Your Big Priorities Covered
- 1How to create an effective 1:1 personalisation roadmap that allows you to have more targeted and engaging conversations with your customers to increase sales and loyalty
- 2Moving from acquisition CRM strategies to customer behaviour CRM strategies: How to connect your data to achieve greater visibility on your customer buying behaviour
- 3Making AI a part of your retail DNA: How to leverage AI to inform every aspect of your customer journey
- 4How to determine which offline touchpoints have influenced online stages of the customer journeyand vice versa
- 5How to use marketplaces as the a tool to enter new markets with ease and grow your international sales fast
"A very inspirational event – with speakers from different fields bringing real life examples on how to create a better customer experience"Ida Josefsson, Digital Innovation and Business development manager, SJ
Inspiration. Leadership. Relationships.
Created by retailers, for retailers. eTail is the one-stop shop for ecommerce and multi channel executives; an event where you learn, get inspired, find solutions for your business and build lasting relationships. All in the historic city of Berlin.
5 Star Content
Our agenda topics range from online marketing, digital engagement, customer acquisition and retention strategies to analytics, mobile, social, email, search, usability, design and more. If you’ve got a challenge, we’ve got you covered.
You're In Great Company
Expand your community through fun and interactive networking with every part of the industry. From Zalando to Otto Group, from Puma to Cyberport, from Facebook to Google... This is where the entire retail community comes to connect.
"You can’t miss out on eTail Germany as people sharing different views on recent and future ecommerce topics eCommerce topics"Veselina Hristova, Senior Product Owner Mobile Apps, zooplus
"A lot of interesting presentations on various topics that are highly relevant for me, a great chance to meet interesting people and share our learnings, overall a very nice collaborative atmosphere”Julia-Caroline Schmidt, Head of China Business, windeln.de
"It was a great event, definitely a perfect meeting to attend - a broad variety of topics covering all different challenges in the retail space"Max Laarmann, Founder, Emma Mattress
"An very useful and practical event – the presentations are all based on solid and real experiences which make them very helpful"Deniz Macura, Strategic eCommerce Lead, Google